Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Garage clearout... (updated 4/1/06)

Griff

The following is from a '96 De Dion car. Prices exclude postage which might be impractical for big/delicate bits. These can be collected from M4/J17 (near Castle Combe) or we can arrange a convenient place to meet.

FIA rollbar & petty strut - black paintwork is reasonable but there are a few chips and some residues left from taping down the bulletcam wires etc - £120 (will throw in the boot cover too) - SOLD (provisionally) to Tim Small

Windscreen (heated) in good condition with black surround - £80 SOLD to Matt W.

Wiper motor assembly including a pair of fairly new wipers/blades - £25

Full hood (unused as far as I can tell) with hood sticks (latter fitted to car so painwork is a little scuffed in places - £100 SOLD to Gareth Thomas

Pair of hi-vis sidescreen doors, no mirrors, in good condition - £100 the pair SOLD to Gareth Thomas

Pair of stainless door cill protectors (drilled but these holes are covered by the interior trim panels, so could be re-drilled) - £15 (reduced..!!)

Tonneau cover with central zipper to suit standard seats (not Tillets) - £40 SOLD to Ben Shalders

Pirelli calenders '91, '93 & '94 - not mint but good condition - £10 for the lot (proceeds to NTL)

If you want photos, please email your address and I'll do my best to sort these in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Mike

It's not pink, it's medium red violet... 😬

Edited by - Griff on 3 Jan 2006 22:36:35

Edited by - Griff on 4 Jan 2006 16:40:04

Edited by - Griff on 4 Jan 2006 16:41:38