Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 for Sale

davelloyd

Immaculate 3800 miles was sold last year subject to person being able to sell his race car price agreed was 23,750 but regret he has not been able to sell car and i now wish to sell mine,as need to generate some money to fund daughters riding habit may consider part exchange immaculate elise.I bought car from Caterham 2 and half years ago 2 previous owners car has never been tracked or used in rain always serviced by factory in dartford,do not believe there could be a better example anywhere car has had cherished unthrashed existance all usual r 500 bits,tillet seats,barmy wheels quick release steering wheel etc.even comes with jack car is mot till end of april and taxed end of march,truly outstanding example car is in yellow with carbon c oloured front cycle wings,registered september 2000.would let go for 22,500 it cost me 28000.Would be grateful for only genuine enquiries please as shall be big wrench to sell.reg number is R500 LSV

please call 01322 225916 home 0207 204 8424 work or e-m ail davidlloyd@priceforbes.com

Thanks and happy new year to one and all