Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crutch straps

Davey Bee

Where does the crutch strap mount to? Is it at the same point as the lap belt?. I've tried fitting it there but it seems to be to short, or is that my legs are too fat......{careful}

Happy New Year to all.

But then we drive Sevens, so could it be any other.

Dave

If the buckle is where it should be, that is on your waist, the crutch straps should be OK in length when fitted in the same points as the lap belt.The procedure I have found to fasten the harness is the following : Firstly plug in the two clutch straps into buckle. Secondly, plug in the hip belt, and then the two shoulder straps.

Pierre

Sorted, I think. I've fitted it to the same point, but what I did wrong was to feed the belt around the back of the seat so when I pushed the seat back it was shortening the belt (silly boy) and as I make Arnie look anorexic I need the seat at it's full extension. Anyway problem solved by feeding it under the seat.

Paul if I don't need to I would prefer not to add anymore metal to the car if I can get away with it, however if it's critical I would appreciate advice.

Thanks guys Dave

DB.

The crutch belts on my car come from the lap strap fitting at the sides and then go over the edge of the seat so you are effectively sitting on them. Works fine with no discomfort etc.

If you make Arnie look anorexic I guess you are in an SV + !

New Years resolution.................Gym?