Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Tyres

adwyer

I have 5 185/70/r13 Michelin’s collecting dust in the garage. All tyres are in good condition and road legal. The spare is unused.

Free to anybody who can give them a good home. Donation to NTL *thumbup*

Collection from Herts/Essex border.

Ad

Hi Matt,

I live in Ware, East Hertfordshire, so not exactly local! I do work in Bletchley a couple of days a week which is a little closer, I am also more than happy to meet you somewhere in the middle if that is of any use 🤔

As for a donation, I have no idea what the the tyres are worth, it's up to you really. I guess it boils down to how much you feel you have saved and how generous you are feeling 😬

My email address is adrian.dwyer@cw.com

If you email me, i'm sure we can sort something out.

Ad

• Area Representative

Ad,

If Matt doesn't have them, stick them on ebay for a few quid. I suppose they are original indestructible MXT's that were with the car from new. I sold mine to a chap who did up 70's sportscars and couldn't buy them new at all. I think he gave me £30or 40 for the 5 if that's useful to both of you.

HTH

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

Nick,

Thanks for the advise, they are indeed the indestructable MXT's, still, it seems a waste to bin them. I didn't really consider eBay because of the delivery cost, but will give it a go if they are no use to Matt.

Many Thanks,

Ad