Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

vx 230.bhp 2.016v

hypoid 90

Bev,

You don't mention if there is any induction or ignition/wiring and if so what kind? Was the engine actually built up by QED themselves or just using their bits and pieces? Do you know how old and what mileage the original engine was?

Are you planing to include the starter and alternator with the engine?

Many thanks.

Hmm, Thanks for the advice John, for your info. there are several reasons why I asked in public,

1. It was convenient as I already had this site open

2. The guy has been advertising for some while, it is obviously still not sold, so it will give him a bit more exposure

3. I could be genuinly interested [3 question marks seem to be 2 too many John?], as I'm after a spare engine for my 21 and the details he gives are a little sketchy, therefore see my first reason above.

it surprises me how many people do mail me when the phone no is there . yes the engine has been for sale for over a month not only on this site .but not everybody want's to spend that much money so close to xmas and travel to see an engine that looks the same as a standard engine but painted nice . its not like you can open it and look inside like you can a car door.steve davies