Click here if you are having website access problems ×

db

Is it possible to have a new posts search - ie all new posts since I last logged in? That will make the categoriasation of topics into fora only an issue for the initial poster, and make the introduction of new forums less susceptible to the terrible childish won't-have-a-go-with-new-things brigade, which has been mentioned.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

I agree db - an 'all posts since last visit' feature is available on almost all the other forums I go to and is extremely useful to find new threads and new replies added to any threads I might be watching. Would also help to highlight new posts and requests in less frequently viewed forums (such as GONADS and NtL sales) too.

I think it might also have helped to prevent the, ummm, disagreements *tongue* we have had recently on the number/division of forums too - half of those were caused by people not knowing where to look and having to keep flicking between the different forums to read new posts.

If there's any chance of having that feature on Blatchat I'd certainly love to see it. Anyone else agree?