Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Undertrays...

terrysecker

Myles,

The quality of the diffuser is the same as the DITP nose and wings. It is very well made ( sorry I am not a carbon expert and have just benchmarked against the DITP/K9 quality )

It is very different to fibreglass ones around at present.

Not my reg number by the way and nice to see the MOG supplied wheels in both pictures

Ant

Anthony, the suff made by Reverie is not of the same quality as DITP/K9/Activa stuff. Its made of a hi temp material. Compare your airboxes for example!

Low temp, as K9 are finding, is not the easiest material to work with, hence most outsource composites laminators do not use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Dave I do have some 4 inch wide wheels with 135/70/13 tyres but they look ridiculous and expose the caliper so probably aren't worth much in terms of time or speed.

I dont know why the thumbs aren't visible i'm afraid.

The tyres shown are my drag slicks where only 6 of the 8 inches of tread are making contact with the ground ??

The bonnet is my old one and the nose cone was donated by Mark Durrant with £20 going to NTL *thumbup*

Home of BDR700

It may keep the car clean but it does nothing for the diff which just gets hotter.

I have empirical data that suggests an increase of temperature of 4 degrees C when a diffuser is fitted to the rear of a Se7en. Diff temps are therefore *not* an issue when considereing a rear diffuser.

My car has had one for it's whole life. I like it. Looks trick, keeps the rear suspension and diff clean, and add's about half a kilo of downforce 'cos it's made of pre preg carbon/honeycomb material, and not lead *tongue*