Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wing wanted + other bits

mikevernontalktalk.net

I'm not quite ready to sell yet as I'm not quite sure what my plans will be until I get the repair assessment from Arch. But, if you continue to struggle, I currently/shortly will own the following rear wings:

i) One set of DITP cf (badgered NSR, OK OSR with one repaired split)

ii) One set of Activa cf. Unfinished (need trimming), unfitted in 1st/good seconds condition

iii) One set of std. black gelcoat GRP with approximately 6k of road use (so star-cracks, gravel-rash, the lot)

iv) One set (probably) of brand-new GRP gelcoat in a (yet to be chosen) std. colour. These will probably be fitted to the car during the repairs (by CC Midlands) and then removed before road-use to be replaced with one of the above sets.

That's erm, too many sets of wings for one car. I'm sure I can let some of them go - but as I said, I don't yet know which.

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Mike - I have a drivers side black gel coat wing you can have

it has holes drilled in it for attaching to the sideskin, but not for the lights, it is in very good condition, has some tape marks on it (which can be cleaned off), been sat in the garage for over 2 years - make me an offer, I am based in berkshire

BTW - it was a temporary replacement on le sept a few years ago, after a minor excursion into a gravel trap at Magny cor ripped the CF wing into 3 parts

Myles - YHM re wings (in about 2 minutes)

Myles

I'd be interested in your "new" set if and when you want to sell them (unless anyone has got in before me)- would be even better if they were painted Cat yellow 😬 😬

Mike

I've got a pair of carbon wing protectors I've just taken off my rear arches. Ready drilled, one's a bit tatty at the bottom but still usable. I'll take a pic of them & send you it if you're interested.

How do you get the dead flies off your teeth....... 😬 R5AAH

• Area Representative

If anyone is interested - presumably starting with Mike himself (as its his thread!) I have got some CF wings I am looking to sell. One set of genuine Caterham rears, perhaps a set of Caterham fronts and another set of wider front ones. The rear set are painted but the front sets are still bare. Drop me a line if interested.

Cheers

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬