Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sprint dates 06?

DSL

Mark, looking at next years dates there seems to be a couple of discrepencies on the days or dates, is it poss to confirm if Mira is on Sat the 24th or Sun 25th?

and Longcross 2 Sat 8th or Sun 9th?

Also where it says on Curborough not championship event, is it the same as last year where by you can do all 4 curb events but only count 2 towards the championship?

Thank you 😬

as for the curbuggers I believe that the 'marshalls sprints' will not be part of the overall championship next year and that there will be no 'max 2 curbugger' results to count

I think they are on the calendar as they are events that we support due to closeness of club with the organisers of these events *thumbup*

a) an event held on the other day of the weekends when we have our curborough rounds

b) because we already have two curborough rounds? Last year the marshals sprints were championship events - so there were 4 cuboruighs available - but you could still only count two curborough rounds for the championship

R

• 3 weeks later...

Simon/Dave

Thanks for the info and as these changes only appeared just before Christmas and all communication with the BARC Wales is via 'snail mail' it might explain why I have not received formal notification. Fortunately the dates still fit with other events and once MIRA have confirmed (fingers crossed) our calendar can be finalised.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*