Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX or K wanted

Dave H

I have been asked to find out if there are any 2 litre VX or 1800 K series Sevens out there, less than 3 years old looking for a new home. Somewhere in the South East would be preferable.

All replies will be passed on asap.

Thanks,

Dave H

Dave, I've just p/x'd my VX 7 for a SLR with the factory. Its not 3 years old but 95N...thing is it's only done 3,800 miles and is in totally mint condition. Factory are picking it up after the break but would not mind if I sold it as deal is the same anyway.

Car has Suretrack, Quaiffe pro-box, FIA bar, Leather, 16" wheels, cycle wings, steel oil pump, cossie bolts, silicon hoses, new Avons..chassis as new, weather gear, Momo, adjustable avo's black/ali...+ spares.bit of a one off really condition wise. E.mail me with friends contact details if he's interested, could just be what he's after. It does not matter to me either way.

Cheers,

Kenny HPC

Thanks guys for replying to Dave's posting. I'm the guy thats looking for the car and I've sorted out my registration with Blatchat. One of the problems about having a common name like Smith!

I'll contact you directly after the break. I would say my interest now is definately turning to the Vx engine. I'm surprised that there are so many low mileage Vx's out there, don't you guys enjoy driving your Sevens??? ;-)

Thanks All speak to you soon.