Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pedals & Stays for Proper Wings

Morls

If anyone has upgraded to posh pedals or disfigured their seven with trailer mudguards smile.gif, I would be interested in some of the leftovers.

Idealy the clutch pedal would be for a cable rather than hydralic system, to suit the old "exposed pedal tops" arrangement. A single circuit M. Cyl, if in VGC could be used too.

The stays need to be the type where the indicator is mounted on the vertical plane of a folded steel plate supporting the headlight, not the most recent type where the indicator projects about 5" forward.

The condition of the wing supports is not important as they will be going to the paintshop/powder coaters with all my other bits.

Ta

Mark

Edited by - Mark Jackson on 16 Dec 2001 20:56:30

Peter,

I've got to get over my fear of ringing Caterham's parts dept. I don't think I've managed it yet without a double take. But £20 each seems better than usual.

I've read that the rear mounts aren't strictly needed, has anyone fitted full wings without, if so do they flap like a bird on take off?

I'm working on the theory that anyone with spare wingstays will out of pure lazyness throw in the wings rather than unbolt them. smile.gif

Mark

• 3 weeks later...