Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Big Welsh weekend of Speed

Gambo

Just phoned the camp site at Llandow - http://www.llandowcaravanpark.com/ - who pointed out that 28 April to 1st May is the bank holiday weekend.

This means that:

1) Booking is very advisable!

2) A minimum three nights stay is requested. Although that was not mentioned again after I said I was going to the circuit (same folk own campsite and circuit). But even if it is enforced, there's plenty of other stuff in the area *smile*

R

I'll be staying at my folks or brothers house (40mins from circuit) and traveling down Friday evening, if anybody else is traveling down M4 and fancies a rubber duck convoy (I'll be trailiering)?

Doh... just implicated myself as being Welsh doh... doh... doh... don't do that again.. 😳

I know of a Travel lodge (Harvester resturant attached) and a car park, about 40 mins from the circuit, for those looking for a place to stay and finding Bank Holiday campsites full.

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car 😬

Gambo

Having just returned from another fantastic weekend at Llandow, I think we may just have to go for the sprint after all (it will just mean a very long drive on the Monday from Llandow to Cadwell!)

Are there still spaces please (shared drive, class 3) 🤔

Tam

Entries have been recievd . cheques not cshed unitll entry closes. Talking of which, trying to get hold of Geoff Pickin reguarding all these cheques I have that are not made out to me ☹️ 😬 😬 *tongue*

RED 2.0 HPC

• 1 month later...

Just a quick post to say big *thumbup* to all who turned up, I really enjoyed myself 😬 Big Thank you to all the members who helped out with the marshalling, cheers guys could not have done it with out you.

Great weekend. Good competion throughout the classes to day. Mr Jackson vindicating himself with those very wide front tyres 😬 *tongue*. Class 4, Simon Lambert, Ken evans, and Richard Anderson close all day 1.01 second between first and third *eek*. Class three was another close one with less than 2 seconds between 1st and third. Brodie down into the 73's *eek* See ya next year , when we'll do it all over again.

RED 2.0 HPC

Great track day (Sat) and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Shame my gearbox gave out just before lunch ☹️ ...early finish for me *thumbdown*

Great to see so many having fun *thumbup* *cool*

Hope to attend again next year.

Many thanks for all those who organised and marshall'd. Was I the only one to use the 'oh sh1t lane' 😳 🤔

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car 😬

Nope, the Wife was chauffeuring me around & someone out braked themselves & went through the SH1T lane, Rachel got target fixation & followed them (you?) through the cones, fortunatly I did not follow through myself 😳 😬