Simon Rogers + 1

John Powell

Darren Luke + 1

Graham Lyall & Cal

Brodie Branch + 3

Caroline Woodley

Billy Rudd + 1

Timetable:

Arrive from 10.30am (wrist bands will be issued giving you access to the museum)

Awards @ 12 noon

Lunch @ 12.30

Forum @ 13.30

All times approx but we will try and stick to the times as close as possible,

Graham

*smile*Ex Competition Secretary - waiting for a new portfolio??? *smile*

All

I will be looking for two representatives from each class to participate in the Tech Forum. This forum will review the regs for each class, debate/approve changes and will also consider the Championship points scoring system that was debated on here recently.

I do not anticipate the forum lasting anymore than one hour as the changes to be made are relatively minor with most being around clarification on the interpretation of the existing regs.

Simon as Class 5 only has four representatives your attendance at the Tech Forum would be appreciated *thumbup*

I'm sure the Tech Forum will be conducted in line with the great spirit that we have in the paddock and I will not need to fall back on my robust style of chairing meetings *eek* *tongue*

See you on Sunday *thumbup*

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Hi Bacon Butty

Do not forget to bring up the point that all car that need a trailer as they are not in a fit condition to drive to the event should be in class 6. If you get this carried its free bacon and brie butties from me to you at all future events when we meet 😬 😬 😬

I hope you all have a good day out .... think you do not need me there you may want to talk about something sensible *wink*

On a more serious note there was talk about control tyres in classes. I rather it stayed relatively as now as not all wish to have one set for the road and another for club days.

Oh the Nitros injection project is going well see you all next year 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

A big Thank You to Graham and Mark for organising an excellent event. Good venue, good food and facilities. I hope we go there again next year and I'll get there earlier to spend a little more time in the excellent museum!

Ken

Edited by - KenEvans on 20 Nov 2005 18:56:11