Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Chit Chat

Petrolhead

Good idea *thumbup*. There is a lot to trawl through after a couple of days absence and if, like me, you tick the 'notify me when someone replies box' I get tons of links - most of my postings are indeed 'chit chat' but I enjoy (and learn) from the '7 Life' type postings;

Wile aka Dave Ardley. White Supersprint with Clams and developing the art of steering with my stomach a bit too quickly for my liking...

My current Car album here

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second this *thumbup*

Really getting quite fed up with CC now with threads about socks, marriage, central heating systems etc..........I'm even looking at Techtalk now for more car related discussion and considering I built my own car from new, it's never broke and I don't do upgrades so that's not much use either *confused* *thumbup*

Same old names on CC are spouting all this largely useless drivel, many with thousands of posts to their name and no quality to match their quantity ☹️

Edited to say: I've just read the first page of Chit Chat, currently page 1129 and dating back to late 1998 (by mistake if I'm honest) and every topic was Seven-related *thumbup*

RW04FUN

Edited by - Rich Watson on 26 Nov 2005 21:40:53

Barry - just to clean up the drop down menu, assuming Norman does not need it any more, maybe the 'Jacks' forum can be deleted? And in fact the Radtec one?

What is the difference between 'Feedback' and 'Suggestions' - combined into one perhaps?

Just a thought whilst you are on the general house cleaning.... *smile*

www.mycaterham.com

here

88,500 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car

Edited by - angus&tessa on 27 Nov 2005 01:23:56

Edited by - angus&tessa on 27 Nov 2005 01:25:40

And in fact the Radtec one

I hope the info. is still available somewhere... ...someone is quite likely to want to pick this back up next summer.

Being as we're getting so many wishes being granted, how about the one I posted yonks ago about having the 'topic notification' email headers including some indication of which thread they relate to...

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Well we tried Barry but the general feeling is put it back to normal

I still think it was a good idea and had reacted to a feeling on one of the threads. It was not exactly rocket science just a way to keep non 7 related info away from 7 related info. Whats interesting is that within a few days there was already 2 pages worth of topics so given time it may have worked. Not everyone wants to read general non 7 related topics but I must say that they tried this in 7 tourque and failed also.

In its current state it is confusing as there are OT topics still within Chit Chat which confuses users.

NE7Club Web Site

R5 no 65 😬 *cool*

Peter,

We have tried, but it would appear that there are those that aren't even prepared to try. Frankly I find it pathetic that some are so determined not to make it work they won't even give it a chance *mad*

Myles, I've one or two other pressing items on just at the moment, if i get a chance after we've set up the new servers, that will be the first thing that I look at.