Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Brooklands Screens

tony isherwood

Tony, you're welcome to try mine as I have the complete set up (mirrors included)on a separate stanchion courtesy of Chris Clark.

Chris Alston

Se7ening - it's all miles and smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

1800 Supersprint - Loud and Proud teeth.gif ...well it only sounds fast officer blush.gif

Thanks for the offers, I might take you up later in the year.(otherwise I might get diverted from doint the suspension !)

Do you really need another scuttle to make a good job of mouting the screens or can you just demount the old screen and remount a Brooklands Screen ?

Are there nuts / nolts ect under the mounting plate that cause a problem ? (ie from the uprights holding the screens / mirrors ?)

Can you hide the windscreen wiper bosses or do you have to take them out if you put in a no wiper scuttle.

What sort of price is a scuttle ? + E/over for a bit of paint ?

Tony,

My aeros are attached to a separate stanchion which is interchangeable with the windscreen stanchion. It takes me just 20 mins to swap between the 2. It is really only a matter of removing the 4 windscreen bolts, disconnecting the heated screen wires, removing windscreen and replacing with aeros, replace and tighten the 4 bolts and storing the windsceen in a safe place. I just leave the wiper bosses exposed.

This way I get the best of both worlds.

Chris Alston

Se7ening - it's all miles and smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

1800 Supersprint - Loud and Proud teeth.gif ...well it only sounds fast officer blush.gif