Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cock Lane in Fetcham, Surrey

ianrm

Spotted at 14:00 on Sunday at juction of Cock Lane and The Street in Fetcham, BRG with yellow stripe. Reg T886 or something similar

I was the nutter with the two kids waving on the corner - you studiously ignored us! - *smile*

Sounded great too!

Not for the last 20 years, but grew up there and worked in The Bell for about 5 years in the early 80s too.

Currently living just north of Belfast but I'm over here for a few days visiting my parents who still live in Warenne Road.

Ian

Arnie

To be honest, this is the first time I've been back for any length of time for 2 years and I'm surprised how much has changed. It seems that houses are springing up everywhere in any large back garden - at least The Bell has changed for the better - it's now a Young's pub - I had a decent pint of special in there on Saturday night (one of the few things I miss living in Northern Ireland).

Apparently even Leatherhead is looking better - I haven't been there yet but will see tomorrow.

cheers

Ian

Yep, that was me trying to get home before the heavens opened following a blat down to Horsham to meet a chum who is in the middle of building his own house!!!! It's some project - the full monty from knocking down the old house, piling the new foundations and up.

The cars is a '99 SLR which I am about to dry sump with the help of the BB here. It was probably my last drive before the engine comes out.

NIgelJ