Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight (no I'm not defecting)

ECR

Trying to locate a car for a new potential owner. His views are below. Contact me and I will forward any details.

The car I'm looking for is mainly for track days and fun weekends and needs to be road legal to drive to a track. I think the ideal spec would be a 1.6 or 1.8 K Superlite (or similar) with 13" wheels, wide track, dry sump, tuned to say 140 / 160 BHP, sports exhaust (4 into 1), leather seats (not tillet - too tight) and full weather gear. Price £14-15k.

Having spent a good time trawling for a Superlight at that money I think he needs to either up his budget or lower his spec requirements.

There is little under £15k, and certainly I found nothing with that sort of tuning and dry sump. I ended up going for a Roadsport A that will give him all that spec except probably weather gear but will be closer to £13k.

HTH

Steve

Give Paul T a shout, he is toying with the idea of selling his supersport. It's got all the bits, wide track big brakes 13" WHEELS LSD carbon dash, weather gear, sports exhaust . it is a superlight with out the carbon wings and nose.It's currently a 1.6 but he's got a complete 1.8 conversion with vhpd throttle bodies in his garage. was going to do upgrade , but a SLR has caught his eye. *tongue* you'll have to ask him about money , i've no idea what he wants for it, but should think your buget would cover.

RED 2.0 HPC now on throttle bodies *thumbup*