Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Minno high level tyre rack

IanN

• 1 month later...
  • Area Representative

I posted that I wanted one a long time back and never had a response ☹️ I think that I have only ever seen one advertised on BC (a couple of months ago) so I wouldn't hold your breath!

It might be easier to buy a minno trailer in with the rack on, remove it and then sell the trailer off afterwards... or sell your current one and keep the new one.

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

BJ do a package for the clubman which is a low level tyre rack and the jerry can/tool box at £199+VAT which seems pretty good value (or £129+VAT for just the tyre rack) - I think they might well fit the Minno as well - give them a call

R400 Duratec Build and Modification Pictures here

the combined lowlevel tyre rack and jerry can box pqackage will only take 4 wheels. Because you have the extra weight on the front of the trailer you can set the front wheel choecks further back so your 7 sits further back on the trailer.

Take a look at the pictures of the Clubman series on the BJ site and you'll see what I mean.

R400 Duratec Build and Modification Pictures here

• Area Representative

I have got the clubman set on my minno and it works great. Wheel chocks prevent the car hitting the box and there is about 1.5-2" between the nose cone and the box. It carries 4 wheels on two small racks either side of the box which is all I wanted to carry.

HTH

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

Are you still looking for a high level tyre rack for a Minno? I've one that the other half is using to dry her bra's on. 😬

£80 and collection from Sevenoaks. Includes straps, wheel locking wire and mounting brackets and can help fit if need be.