Click here if you are having website access problems ×

what mods for next season

Jason Plato

😬 😬Pah - dont listen to a word of the above !, they are all in denial 😬 😬 😬 😬

They are only telling not to spend any money cos they dont want to be beaten 😬 😬 😬 😬

give me a ring when you get the £15,000 from athe bank and we can build a monster car for class 1 that will kick some serious ass !

a mentor is very important - they will tell you what is best on the burger van menu and if they are real good will probably have a gas cooker so your coffee will be for free *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

look forward to seeing you at next years awards ceremony *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc

Regarding a mentor for Sprintside dining I can whole heartedly recommend the one & only 'Red Dave' *thumbup* 😬 *thumbup*

Seriously you will never find a sprinter who is short of advise *wink* After completing my first season as a novice I can thoroughly recommend it *thumbup*. You will not be short of advice / assistance should you need as they are a friendly bunch. Fortunately (some would say unfortunately) Dave Jackson helped me a lot this season & it was useful to have a mentor as they can quickly advise / point you in the right direction.

If you want to give me a call. I will be more than happy to chat about sprinting from a novices point of view. Drop us a blatmail. You will certanly have the most colourful 7 in sprinting if you decide to take the plunge 😬 *thumbup*

Gary

*thumbup* GrannY OrB TuneR *thumbup*

😳 Tweaker Of Fine Granny Orbs ! 😳

*biggrin* Superlight No: 170 *biggrin*