Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Injection Fuel Tank

Harry Flatters

This is the tank from my 1995 HPC that had a small hole as a result of a broken RARB. The tank has been professionally repaired, checked for leaks and is now surplus to my requirements.

£75 - buyer collects. Mail me or call on 0 2 0 8 6 4 2 0 1 6 2 (work hours)

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell - Surrey AO and Su77on Se7ener

Carbon Components from IK9 Composites

Does it include the fuel pump etc as I want to convert from carbs soon and was looking to either get a tank with internal pump or build a swirl pot etc and keep existing tank?

If it does I could be pretty interested. Photos would be helpful, I have Broadband so should be OK

Neill

New 7 Owner

1996 VX 2.0

Standard pump assembly from a breakers is only £15 (+ post to the door) with gaskets from Rover for a few pounds, this is a bargain solution for anyone contemplating a factory type injection conversion.

On-line breakers can sort this out from a Rover very easily.

It is very easy to run flow and return pipes to the tank and injection tank will sit exaction where your std one is.

This avoids the whole swirl pot/additional pump etc etc at the back of the car and is a cheap/elegent solution.

New tank and pump will make your eyes water if you buy new ( having run in HF's very quick VX ) you will also know that the baffles are in the right place unlike a batch or two of injection tanks that new from CC dont work.

You will need fuel reg and of course correct filler cap.

Anthony

Car is nearly ready, but I have be saying that for at least a year :-)