Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dry Sump bulk buy LIST Add your names here!

Kevsta

Kev,

Nearly missed the boat, although I was a definate before, there seems to be a lot of threads about this, its getting confusing *confused*

Definately Yes, K series with Laminova in top radiator hose. Decision on tank when I see what Pace have come up with.

As soon as you get any pictures of the pace tank can you mail them to me.

Roy.

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Don't worry, before the final bits are sorted I was going to contact everyone who was on original list or who had contacted me to see if they were still interested. I won't let people down I can assure you of that. Apologies for the many threads but its for different reasons. The first was to drum up interest and for price. The second was to confirm people who wanted it (didn't have time to e-mail everyone at that point due to work commitments) and the third is to ask for any problems or questions people may have. I just needed to confiorm I had over 10 and it was a good way of proving it to pace as they could look on blatchat to check so the BB could be confirmed and go ahead. The more numbers we get now are just so that people can get the discount and will not increase the discount (well noit unless their are a lot more and I can try and bargain with pace for a bit more....)

If and when I get pics of tank I will put them on web and put a link up for all to see.