Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Recommended Tyres for the Workhorse

FH

Our trusty steed requires new footwear. It joined the family with factory-fitted Dunlop TG35 GrandTrek P265/70R16's and after 60,000 miles of good service these were replaced with the same rubber. The second set have been absolute garbage by comparison, with a propensity to borderline aquaplaning in even small puddles blush.gif They handle sooooo differently from the first set, methinks the compound has been changed.

The present tyres are road use and I don't mind changing to 60/40 - although our off-road requirements are few and far between.

The 'truck' in question is a Landcruiser Colorado LWB - but most of you know that wink.gif

Thank you for any assistance on this non-Se7en-related topic, chaps smile.gif

FH

Were you listening on Thursday then question.gif

FH eek.gif

and p.s. I was depending on you coming up with some proper alternatives to the Dunlop c**p wink.gif

p.p.s. he wears docksides... (better than SLIPPERS any day) thumbsup.gif

Edited by - fullharness on 9 Dec 2001 21:30:21

I'll take a look on the Disco. Seem to last so long, i forget the name ! I changed the originals, with the same again. First set did 30,000 which I thought was a fair milage. No problems handling (in a 4X4 way) but I use the Disco for towing, not off road, so if you mudplug, these tyres may not be for you.