Click here if you are having website access problems ×

WANTED....VX HPC or HPi

dave edwards

Hi Dave,

Actually its v driveable and currently set up for everyday road use ,never overheats [large raditor and oil cooler in situ ] and the engine is really unfussy due to an amzing ECU ,and never oil surges due to an accusump and remote oil filter which ive fitted -im after a 21 now as its a more practical for my lifestyle as itll take the golf clubs .

Take it from me ,ive had a 120 bhp twin cam 7 and a 175bhp BDR 7 ,and power is v addictive , and i reckon this HPC is one of the nicest [irrespetive of bhp ] .Its got so much torque itll pull in any gear .with its long first ,the rush you get to 60 is truly amazing ,not to metion the overtaking between 50 and 90 ,and the brakes are truly awesome [v safe ] as is the handling

If you buy a lesser spec HPC youll only want to upgrade -ive been there and its v expensive to do -best to get the value from someone else who has done it all for you .

I can assure this car is absolutely stunning and genuinely needs nothing [i mean nothing ] doing it apart from driving and grinning a lot .If i had the dosh id keep it and buy a 21 as well .If you ever decide to have some fun on track ,only the R500 and CSR 260 will be able to live with you ,and the handling is v fogiving even for a track neophyte like me .

Give me a call at home of you like on 01382 581197-im in tonite

And even though im a mancunian [yes i support man utd ] i wont hold it against you that you are scouser

Regards,Brian

Field Motorsport VXE HPC

247 bhp

Blatting around Angus and Perthshire with a mega smile again

My keys appeared out of the blue this am 😬 😬 😬 😬

maybe she'll not have a headache either tonite - i feel lucky 😳 😳

Field Motorsport VXE HPC

247 bhp

Blatting around Angus and Perthshire with a mega smile again