Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Three TVs

Peter Carmichael

1 x LCD 27" widescreen. Native resolution is 1280x720 despite what it says on the box and in the manual. PC connection, PC audio in. 2 x SCART, 1 x composite video, 1x S-Video + Stereo line input RCAs. £420

2 x CRTs - specs to follow. Reasonably new. Think SCART inputs only. Selling for nominal price for friend who has emigrated. Bigger one (28") has stand - £100. Smaller (still quite big) £50.

Delivery on top, or collect.

Edited by - Peter Carmichael on 21 Oct 2005 13:30:23

We are building up a collection of TV's Peter - can I have first refusal on the bigger CRT - that price might be cheaper than repairing ours - will say 'yah or nah' tonight if that is ok?

www.mycaterham.com

here

87,756 miles in 4 years - 1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car

Edited by - angus&tessa on 21 Oct 2005 13:55:38

Hi Peter, yes please to the CRT for the pit lane.

Preference for the bigger one but as Angus is ahead of me, then the smaller, as long as it is not that small.

You deliver and we give you supper?

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

The LCD is an AOC (chinese) it is £500 new, so at the cheap end of the market. The 1280x720 is a native HDTV spec, but the set is not equipped with HDTV inputs. The only way to get hi-res pictures on the set is via a computer, which is what I have been using. AOC are the manufacturer behind many of the cheaper rebadged LCD tvs on the market.

It is a good picture, but reflects its price. Not top drawer but distinctly acceptable.

John, you can go for the bigger TV - which is very nice. I have come to my senses - I have an almost identical TV already which just needs repairing - and am about to make the jump into company ownership - should be saving my pennies *smile*

So smaller CRT still available I guess

www.mycaterham.com

here

87,756 miles in 4 years - 1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car