Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

class 5 goes down to who get the new trailer 1st

david nelson

That John boy is certainly spending some dosh *wink*

verniers, map, cage, MB wheels, metal boot and passenger thingy and a shuttle ...... just think how many tenths of seconds that has just cost!!!!

Just needs a quiet exhaust

Who was that making all that noise 🤔

A10ROX:OK, its an R500 without the magnesium bits sump etc and only 205bhp!

Edited by - A10ROX on 21 Oct 2005 18:19:27

Just one more time 😬

All trallered cars should be in group 6 if they are not roadworthy enough to be driven to club sprint days *tongue* *wink*

Anyway a nice long drive is all part of the fun lets not forget 'drive to the track and race' was a big selling point many years ago *smile*

With a little better organisation of my life I will see you all again next year.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Bilbo you must me a hard man, us namby pambys prefer the often 375 mile round trip in a bit of watertight luxury *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave, I take you will be following this advise 🤔

I especially look forward to seeing you arrive at Elvington this way next year 😳 😳

*wink* 😬

DSL your just missing out on 375 miles of 7 heaven 😬 Especially when its sunglasses and T- shirt all the way. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

The longest trip I have done in the rain since fitting the brooklands was near 200 miles, it was very heavy at times. Still it never bothered the car and the way back was sunny. Still you do get some odd looks when its raining, funnily mostly from motorbike riders as you pass them *confused* Helmet and waterproof work fine with half the tonneau fitted most of the rain gets forced over the car by those little brooklands. Still sunshine is much more fun *wink*

The longest trip was the yearly Swiss one then on to Munchen and home managed over the St Gothard and Susten passes with a few others along the way. Still that was in the days of a main screen and all but one day was dry.

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

Edited by - Bilbo on 22 Oct 2005 18:42:10