Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Clubman

john powell

Purchased new in April this year. This is the 1200 Hydraulic model with centre decking, Triple locking hitch, low level Wheel rack, Jerry can storage, Wheel chocks, Delta rings etc.

Mega piece of kit and the envy of many in the paddock.

Only selling as new shuttle ordered from BJ.

Cost new is now £2500. Will accept £2000 (BJ have offered me this but with no discount on new trailer).

Thanks for looking.

JAP.

Any one looking for this model of trailer, I can vouch for its as new status *thumbup* *thumbup*

John, I am collecting my Brian James sprint shuttle tommorrow *thumbup* *thumbup*

As per usual, I am just that bit faster than you 😬 😬 😬 😬

Before you agree the price, give me a call & I will let you know the price I managed to get *thumbup* *thumbup*

Best of luck with the sale,mate.

Allway best to learn the hard way Dave *thumbup* *thumbup*

Plus I did not know at the start of the season that sprinting is addictive & seamingly force's you to spend obscence amounts of money in a totally irrational way 😬 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - DSL on 21 Oct 2005 08:33:16

DSL,

so much for grass roots motorsport. Watching you arrive next season will be similar to a McClaren test day at Silverstone

I'm only going for a little minnow. Don't think the old diesel would pull anything bigger. Maybe I now need a new tow car........... 😬 😬 *tongue*

JAP.

John,

I was admiring your trailer at Goodwood assuming your number plate has JAP in it! It is exactley what I need as I store my car on the trailer in the garage and I am getting pi**ed off with having to pull the ramps out etc. Low level wheel rack is also good.

Question: Does it fit in a standrad sized garage?

Matt.

Matt,

thanks for post. It certainly fits in my garage, which I am told has standard size doors. If you want I will measure width and length at the weekend and let you know. The trailer certainly is classed as the 'Caterham' Clubmans and I don't think it is to different in width than a minnow.

Regards

John.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...