Click here if you are having website access problems ×

6 Speed Gearbox

EFA

Not the biscuits... the price is right - just whether there is someone this side of Christmas looking for one.

Make a great Christmas present for some one... why not tell the wife?

If anyone wants some help... I'll tell your wife, if you tell mine I want an inpact wrench with variable torque settings.

JH

Deliveries by Saffron, *thumbup* the yellow 230bhp Sausage delivery machine

As a general rule I don't see why one should be morally bound to sell something at below market value just because you managed to pick it up at below market value *confused*

If someone's happy to buy a 6-speed 'box for £1500 then what does it matter what the vendor paid for it?

Mike

Casbar,

There were 2 6 speeders recently on ebay as I was bidding for both (and lost both)

1 was with a race engine and the box was sold off line by 'rony' for £1350 box only, the other was sold by aclassann to yamasthegreek for £1180.

And cetrainly no one emailed me on either, - I always report any spoof / corrupt mails to ebay.

Mike's correct, a box will only sell for what the 'market' is prepared to pay, bit like an auction really!

Based on my own experience, everyone I've dealt with on L7C has been, without exception, fair and honest, which I always reciprocate.

I've edited my response, because I can't be bothered, what's done is done!

RJ - I do have a copy of an email from an ebay bidder asking not to push the bids up, as he is willing to spend upto a specified amount, but on the face of it, thats ok I suppose, not against the rules, just leaves a bad taste ☹️

Casbar = Gotcha!

This is not that box anyway, and it was not won on eBay. I am starting a business trading desirable Seven parts procured from known reliable sources.

Carbon wings or ZF diffs anyone?

Edited by - EFA on 21 Oct 2005 15:17:45