Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Left Hand Drive Duratec 226bhp

RiF

Thought I may offer my car for sale before I leave France with it. May be easier for visiting? Not in a rush as new build a long way off!!! (Just the chassis so far.) Have a look on the link below. Anyone interested I will chat to off line. It really is immaculate throughout. Reason for selling is wanting RHD and more carbon and perhaps even more power 😬

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

😬 😬 This is the therapy *wink* *wink* *wink* Idea is get it out of my system quickly, then upgrade the power and kill myself *wink* *wink* *wink* It is all good fun 😬 😬

Steve: I need a company demonstrator don't I *confused* *confused* *confused* That is my excuse 😬 😬

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Loads more carbon possibilities still on my next seven 😬 This is the fun of a new car 😬 what can I make in carbon 😬 😬

Will have to ask Norman if he would like my car but I think his wife would kill him first *wink* 😬

Richard in France

Hi Richard. Are you anywhere near (?) Toulouse sir? I am new to the club (after some years away from the scene) but now I work and live in France and would like a LHD one (mine is a RHD Super sprint). No rush, and not looking to get rid of my SS but the attraction of LHD beckons *wink*. Cheers for now. David (Wile7)

"Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness.....? It means you're in the wrong house"

Peter G, I should of looked back at the postings before writing *wink* This Peter was not from England, sorry for the confussion 😬

Wile: Near to Angers / Nantes. A little way away but not that far by autoroute if you were interested. Car will be in France only for a few more weeks, then in Scotland!!!! A little further away *wink*

RobF *confused*GLOB *confused*lost me there

Elie, yes thanks, only one problem, just not time before moving now

Richard in France

😬 😬 I know Rossybee 😬 The road to our new house (hope if all goes through) is absolutely fantastic for a seven 😬 That is what sold it to me 😬 (If only the wife knew 😬 ssshhh)

Only reason I am selling is to build an even more super seven 😬 😬 😬 😬

Hi Zac, yes all going ahead. So unlikely to have our chats on Speed Ferries anymore ☹️

Richard in France

Edited by - richard in france on 27 Oct 2005 18:19:20