Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Walter Hayes Trophy, Silverstone - 8 Clubs

Graeme Smith

The British Racing Drivers' Club will be holding two Allcomers Races for Sports and Saloon cars at the Walter Hayes Trophy meeting on the weekend November 4-6th. The races will take place around the Silverstone National Circuit, and Entry Forms are available from the BRDC now. FRIDAY 4th NOVEMBER SRC FRIDAY SHOOTOUT 15 minute qualifying 12 lap race Entry Fee: £100 SATURDAY 5th NOVEMBER 8 CLUBS ALLCOMERS RACE 15 minute qualifying Two 10 lap races Entry Fee: £160 If it's not a single-seater then it is eligible. Simple as that. These are traditional end-of-season Allcomers Races that form part of the prestigious Walter Hayes Trophy weekend. The 8 Clubs races will be recorded for SKY Television. Only 34 cars can start each race, so entry space is limited. Enter now to avoid disappointment. Contact: James.Beckett@brdc.co.uk for further details and Entry Forms.

Graeme,

yup, the paul ricard endurance race - tho' I think its 3 hours, which is just as well as I doubt I would last much longer than that 😳

I guess I should be ahead of you with a mere 260bhp to help me on my way - excess power is quite a good substitute for talent 😬 Now's where's that RST V8 brochure...

Have fun at Silverstone - and come down to Lydden sometime if you want to resume battle !

regards

Nigel

• 4 weeks later...