Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dates for next years sprints?

DSL

Darren

I'm still working on the Calendar and it is starting to take shape but as we are an invited club to the majority of the events we have no control as to when the dates are confirmed. However, I do promise to publish the schedule of events for next year as early as possible.

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Your right, he said if you think Tony's fast, wait till you see me 😬 😬

Like all these projects, if you actually fully cost everything you would scare the carp out of yourself & never do it *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

But soon the spending will stop & my weapon of choice will be with me for next years campain *thumbup* *thumbup*

Darren,

I would have thought you would have held on to the nosecose as garage furniture 🤔 You know for prosperity *tongue*

Hope the new project is coming on well. Pleased to inform you that I am currently raiding the coffers. These Mountune boys charge a fortune for their Duratecs so no holidays for me *wink*

Hopefully see you at the awards. Are you havin some ale the night before with me and the grovvy gang 🤔

R400 JAP

Soon to be the fastests R400 in the land.

Come on guys give Mark a chance, most clubs will not finalise dates until November/December. We did not have a final date from MIRA last year until just before Christmas.

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

John, glad to see you are subscribing to the cant't take it with you attitude to Caterham expedature *thumbup* *thumbup*

Seems we are going to opposing ideal's with regard to engine choice 😬 😬

where as I am going for the smallest amount of engine per pound spent, you are getting serious value for money on the £ per pound stakes 😳 😳

Yes John, I will be at the awards along with the wife 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 ( Sunday arrival only)

However I will probably have to leave before you collect your award for 2nd in class 5 (as the tears roll down my I was robbed face 😬 😬)

See you there Mate *thumbup* *thumbup*

John

It won't be an R400 then will it and I'll be the only true R400 out there. *tongue*

So it'll be entirly down to my driving skills to show you how its done..... if I can keep it on the black stuff that is 😬

To this end I intend to visit a car park the night b4 every sprint. Get this sidways stuff out of my system and proceed in an straight line to the finish ☹️

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 Keep it sidways it might be slow but its more fun *cool*

MY 51VEN

Give it some Welly

Simon, you might not be the only true R400 racing next year 😬 😬

As I have still got mine *thumbup* *thumbup*

You had better watch out as the wife is threatening to bring it out of competetive retirement next year & show you how its really done *eek* *eek*

Regards DSL.

DSL,

not sure where you are coming from but it is very humourous. I seem to remember than you came third in class 5 and I came second. Admittedly in some places you did show a real turn of foot and I struggled with my 3 stone weight deficite (museum at Loton springs to mind when you were really flying 😬)

No limits will recall R400 JAP thundering down on him like no tomorrow at Oulton in the Summer *cool*.

I suggest some more antics on trackdays for all of us next year 🤔

Te He.

JAP.

P.S with regard to Roxy we all Know its an R450 and as such he can be disregarded in any further dialogue.

What three stone defecit is that then 🤔

Don't forget my car is full of luxury accoutriments ( Heater / passenger seat & belts / mats etc 😬 😬)

Yes, the shame of you beating me to third place in class 5, whilst I only managed to beat you at 6 of the 7 events we both did still cuts me like a knife 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Oopp's nearly forgot the Barnby wheels as well 😬 😬

Edited by - DSL on 18 Oct 2005 13:07:02

Any changes to the point system (hopefully retrospectively for 2005 season ) that allows me to take my rightfull place above Jap, gets my vote Dave 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Am I Bovvered though

Edited by - DSL on 18 Oct 2005 13:35:55