Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Brake Pad deal from CC

Paul Bowden

Following on from my question about uprated Pads for sprinting. Are these the type I need for my 2003 SL and is this a good deal? How do they compare with the other Pagids. I am worried about them working well over a 1 mile sprint with no heat in them, as opposed to a 30 min R400 race

** Uprated Brake Pads **

The Caterham warehouse has found itself overstocked with Pagid RS14B front brake pads (part number 77172 - for the 2002 onwards uprated brake caliper). The RS14B is the pad of choice for most R400 racers (was for me) and offers a performance upgrade in your brakes over and above the normal big brake set-up.

For a limited time only - ie, until stocks are reduced to a sensible level - a set of pads is reduced from £179.01 inc VAT to just £129.99 inc VAT. Please note that this offer is a limited offer.

Performance Braking of Monmouth are the chaps to check with - that John Freeth (unsure of spelling) will sort you out.

I've got a sneaky feeling that their normal price might be quite a bit closer to £130 than £180. £130 is certainly not a bad price (it's only slightly more than for smaller/more common pads such as the Elise jobs I use).

Project Scope-Creep is live...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com