Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Black pack

Archie Procter

i.e. black windscreen, stanchions, lights and exhaust guard (though I'm not too worried about that)

Someone who has converted to an aeroscreen perhaps...? Would be interested in them individually at the right price - ISTR the full black pack is £150+VAT or so, but I'm not 100% sure what bits you get for your money!

TIA

Andrew

• Area Representative

Hi Andrew,

The ones off my car were in perfect shiny condition and the powdercoaters were amazed that I wanted them done. I also took in some other stuff that wasn't in brilliant condition (bit rusty and weathered etc.) and not surprisingly they all came back like new but in black *wink*.

Apparently everything is shot blasted to remove all current finish anyway. I used a company called Kelcoat in Leek, nr Stoke so not very convenient *confused* However, have a look in the Yellow Pages for "Powder Coating" and you will find a few locals ones - one of our local places did a friend's blackpack for around £10 (all the bits you have mentioned) but this didn't include the shot blasting which cost £20 as well so my estimate was about right.

Cheers

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬