Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unmade kit, p/x for Blackbird Seven or sell

paul jacobs

OK - what I really, really want is a Blackbird engined Seven, what I've got, is a brand new starter kit, with all the bits, including a nearly new, but now run in, 2000 mile 1.6K engine from my 21 [now Vx engined].

I don't suppose by the merest chance there is a 'Bird engined Seven owner who wants to part exchange their car, for a kit of parts to build a 1.6K engined car with a BGH Geartec modded 5 speed box, on 14" wheels, full weather equipment, cloth seats etc. is there?

I would of course entertain a silly offer of cash, if there is anybody who actually has some at the moment, but frankly I don't actually know what this lot is worth.

Call me on 01823 421748 if it's the sort of thing you're interested in and we can "consider" the facts!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul, I have a blcakbird which i was thinking of selling earlier in the ear, i might be interested...

i tried your phone no. but no response.

can you let me know what is in your kit spec wise? i'll mail you detials on my 'bird? my email is ross_hollyman@msn.com

ah, Paul - if only I had a garage in london (and some cash!)

Ross - when he says new, it really is! Saw it last week.

Paul, let me know if for some strange reason you happen to get rid of the kit without finding a home for the gearbox!

Those chocs were for munching whilst out in the garage staring at a pile of kit bits!!

thanks again for all the help

Price - well I can't give it away, but I have a figure of around £13,500:00 floating around in the back of my mind, the only things required to complete the whole kit are:-

1 pair of front calipers

top steering column and wheel

radiator and hoses

hood straps

speedo drive and reverse gear sender

That's all, everything else is present, incl. 22% rack, Brian Hill modified 5 speed box, high viz weather gear, FIA bar with strut, 14" wheels with new Avon ZV1 tyres etc.