Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

New tyres & car pulls to the right

grumpy the 7th

(With reference to my other post on wheel wobble - I'm asking 1 question per posting) *wink*

Changed from 14" wheels with pirelli's on to 13" with Yoko AO21's. Car seeems to pull gently to the right (up the camber) It never did this before.

I know cheap tyres can have different rolling resistances (wouldn't have thought it with Yoko's) I've swapped all 5 tyres round (according to rolling direction) 3 tyres on off side & 2 tyres on near side onto each axle and it still pulls to the right. *confused*

I've also posted a steering wobble problem (wheels balanced then taken back for rechecking But still wobbles at 60 - 80) 🙆🏻

I am going to another place to get the wheels rechecked / balanced before I get concerned.

Are softer tyres prone to tramlining?? theyre only 185 wide profiles.

Suggestions welcome

rog

C7 TNT - it's Dynamite!(Honda Irish Green and Peugeot Graphite grey)

• Support Team

I think the softer tyres are more prone to tramlining. I never really noticed it with A021Rs but when I switched to A048Rs it was much more noticeable. It is probably just exagerating an existing issue perhaps with the camber settings not being equal or it could be that you need a little bit of toe in.

Yellow SL *cool* #32