Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Apple Mac eMac desktop new **PRICE REDUCED**

Sanj

This desktop Mac was bought to run a new supplier's software at work, unfortunately the deal with the company fell through and therefore this Mac is surplus to requirements and has not been used.

Included is the 3 year AppleCare Protection plan warranty purchased with the machine, giving telephone support and Apple-certified repairs, Onsite service for desktops, and TechTool Deluxe from Micromat diagnostic tools. Normally costs around £149, and the machine has yet to be registered (online registration needed)

The machine had only been taken out of the box by myself to test, i have run my aol isp software to check it connects to the internet ok, and i admit i've have had a couple of games of Tony Hawk's Pro Scater scateboarding game which is included (would have been rude not to have had a go!) Everything will be supplied in its original packaging and box.

Specification is as follows:

• 1.25 Ghz PowerPC G4 processor

• 512k on chip level 2 cache running at 1.25 Ghz

• 256MB of DDR SDRAM, supports upto 1GB

• 40GB ultra ATA hard drive

• DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive

• 17 inch flat CRT display

• ATI Radeon 9200 graphics processor with 32mb DDR video memory

• Built in 56K V.92 modem

• Built in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet

• 2 firewire 400 ports

• 3 high speed USB 2.0 ports

• 2 USB 1.1 ports on keyboard

• Ready for Airport Extreme wireless networking

• Built in stereo speakers

• Integrated microphone

• Headphone jack

• VGA video output, S Video and Composite video output

• Apple keyboard & infra red Apple mouse

Included software-

Mac OS X Panther, Classic environment, Mail, iChat AV, Safari, Sherlock, Address book, Quicktime, iLife, iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, Garageband, iSync, iCal, Aplleworks, Worldbook 2004, Tony Hawks Pro Scater 4!!!

To anyone like myself used to PC's the quality, build, and attention to detail of this machine is very very impressive. The cables connect very neatly and discretely and match the colour of the main monitor/desktop unit. The machine is very aesthetically pleasing and much more tidy and compact that a traditional desktop as is does not have a "tower", everything is built into the one monitor unit.

I can email pics to anyone interested, just leave me your email address on this thread.

Am looking for offers around £430.

Sanj.

scoobyman555@aol.com

Edited by - sanj on 5 Oct 2005 13:48:59