Click here if you are having website access problems ×

wanted - 7 with 1.8Kseries

Aviatorman

OK all - ive ummed and arhhed enough its time to buy a 7. I will be doing the caterham showroom monday-but before i do thought id see if there are any good offers on here for a first time 7er.

wat id like so far ..

1.8K roadsort (pref 99 on)

6 speed

4 point harness/fia bar (well its gonna HAVE to go on a track sometime isnt it ???)

not over keen on green/yellow or silver colours but guess right car right price - could paint it (anyone know the cost of caterham respray ?)- quite like the dark mettalic blue.

sit back and see if theres a response !

msg for glenp - will try an give u a call on monday if ur around monday evening to see if i can come for a nosey at ur 7.

if it helps - im a cash buyer but limited to 15K

From Caterham website :

Type Model Sales Office Location

Caterham Seven K-SERIES Caterham South

Registration Engine Colour Price

K18 OSL 1800 K-Series 120bhp SONIC BLUE METALLIC £ 16495

Description:

Reg; 17/4/98, Factory built, One previous owner, 6,000 miles, Cycle wings, 5 Speed gearbox, 1 yrs MOT, Heater, Immobiliser. Extras:

Leather seats, Mountney steering wheel, Supersport suspension, Black pack, Polished exhaust, 14" Alloys / Michelin tyres.

To contact Caterham to arrange a test drive, please click the "Contact Caterham" button below or Phone Caterham Direct on 01883 333700.

I know it's not got a 6 spd box, only other suggestion is looking in Low Flying, there may be some there.

Good hunting.

I'd sell you mine, but then I'd have to buy another one and build it and my wife would kill me teeth.gif

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying smile.gif

will fly - thanks for that i have had eye on that car was hoping might catch the owner on here an save paying caterham there commision lol ! there was another similiar one/price which just disappeared off there sight - been there for few weeks so dont think its sold - not found owner to that either ! ah well carry on looking never now might knock them down a bit ??

You'll be lucky to knock Caterham down on price, they're tighter than a duck's a*se blush.gif.

I'd grab a copy of Low Flying.

There's one 1.8K in there for 15,500 but its green with yellow stripe and a 5 speed. call Mark on 01761 453472.

mail me your details and I'll keep an eye out when the next low flying comes out.

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying smile.gif