Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Black fibreglass

Archie Procter

I've got one only unused (still in bubble wrap) black Caterham 13" cycle wing if that's any good. How much are these from CC?

I'm in North Hampshire.

I've just had a look in the CC online stores and they are £42.99 each plus vat so you can have mine for say £30 + p&p

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 21 Sep 2005 23:22:29

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 22 Sep 2005 08:04:45

I've just fitted 2 new Black GRP rear wings to my 7 - but like an 🙆🏻 managed to drill for the lights such that the top pair of holes are where the bottom ones should be - hence lights mounted ~2.5" lower than they should be ☹️.

Don't look too bad but am considering getting another pair from Caterham. Make me an offer I can't refuse (best via blatmail as I'll forget that I've posted this and/or not check the thread).

How soon do you need new wings? (or as a racer is it a weekly requirement 😬)

Also have the old wings that I removed. Should be fabulous for racing as there's little/no gel coat left on the front edges and tehy were built as lightweight wings for racing in the first place. This pair DEFINITELY DON'T look "tidy" as the welsh would say. Sha**ed is a better description.

Will probably have some nicely starred/crazed fronts coming off in teh winter aswell if you're interested.

Dave.