Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harewood

C7JFM

I think a great day was had by all including those spectating 😬 😬 😬.

Chris, the commentator did make some comments that as your car was ultra wide track how would it fit on the track 😬 😬.

Well done to all those that competed, it was good to see so many still trying (in some cases too hard) at the final round of the championship.

For those that know Harewood it was dry & sunny all day!!

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Here here. Very much enjoyed my second season. Great day yesterday was a fine note to end on. Thanks to Graham for his excellent efforts.

Griff you are a ravin loon in that projectile of your. Congrats on winning the Championship, and I look forward to competing against you in Class 5 next year *wink*

JAP.

I wondered how much Andy would lop off the sub-1700cc List 1A kitcar class record - nearly 2s is the answer! The world has moved on, bike power rules! This class/record has been pretty hotly contested over the years - I held it for a couple of months back in, ooooh, 2000 or 2001 I think - it was 64.21s then, 63.14 now. Over 1700cc List 1A record is 62.28, so Andy's 61.41 resets the bar comprehensively.

Complete results are here

Mike

Mike

What you may not have seen is that Brodie competed in a different class and completely blew away Robert Kenricks record of 58.68 by setting a time of 56.88 on the Sunday!!

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

For those who want to see what else can happen at Quarry take a look at www.whatnonegatives.com.

They have already put up a sequence of the famous Simon Rogers aerial display.

I think Simon said he thought he hadn't lifted until after the post with the lights *eek* *eek* *eek*

Now we know what happens!!

No real damage though I don't think - except some gravel rash. Still - call that gravel rash, that's nothing........

Great day though - even after doing the School and the Saturday - Richard was still a load faster than me - oh well, next year!

Mike

The excursion of Simon Rogers is pretty impressive. Thankfully all is well. As far I know only the timing strut was knocked off

Simon managed to complete the 3rd timed run & gain 4th place in the L7C Group.

Between Simon & Richard there was quite a lot of pebbles leftover in the paddock. The only thing missing was a water feature 😬

Simon.

I have your presentation for 4th place. I'll bring it along to the next South Wales meet or drop me a line & we'll sort something out.

Gary

*thumbup* GrannY OrB TuneR *thumbup*

😳 Tweaker Of Fine Granny Orbs ! 😳

*biggrin* Superlight No: 170 *biggrin*

Thanks Granny

What a guy has to do to get some action photo's taken 😳

What was even more funny *confused* Was the faces of those marshalls and spectators the other side of the fence as i casually drive over to them.

Anyway its that bloody dvd Mike/Mark. Don't lift till the lights *eek*

I can tell you that you should lift before the lights. But not by much. In the first 2 runs I must have lifted only just b4 and my last run about 10m b4 but I then had to accelerate again.

Anyway no harm done. I do feel like its one that i have gotten away with.

You have to learn some how. 😬

Big John - I just love watching you laugh, cry and smoke a fag all at the same time. I'do doit again just for that.

Now then for some upgrades so that we can keep Griff off our back (not) since he's moving to 5. Mr Durrant I'm sure will move to 5 also as he's so keen for the competion.

Come on class 5's the place to be next year.

MY 51VEN

Give it some Welly

Seams I have chosen the right time to jump ship to class 6 for next year, the competition is going to be much too fierce for me in class 5 😬 😬

Andy well done on the overall championship , throughly well deserved *thumbup* *thumbup*

Shame about you going to class 5 next year,I was looking forward to it being a bit of a Busa fest in class 6 next year.