Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Harewood - Saturday Evening Free BBQ, Free Beer and Camping

Mark Durrant

All

Dave McFarlane has kindly invited us all to his place on Saturday evening for a free BBQ with free beer and for those who wish to camp you can even pitch your tent in his garden, so there are no worries about driving *thumbup*.

Dave suggests that you plan to arrive from 7pm onwards and would appreciate if you could post on here so he has some idea of numbers.

Dave's address is 31 Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield, WF4 4NJ and if you need to speak to him he can be contacted on 07884 432125.

So far I know that Brodie, Jez, Simon Harland, Mike Sankey and I plan to be there.

See you Saturday.

Mark

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Edited by - mark durrant on 15 Sep 2005 13:21:17

Not entirely sure I can make it at the moment but can you put me down as an almost definate for food & camping *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Is there plenty of parking 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Dave *thumbup*

Room for one more. I'll pop in for a sausage BBQ style & a beer or two.

I'll camp at Harewood so if anyone wants a lift let me know

Simon

I'll be leaving my trailer at Hillclimb. What time are you planning on arriving at Harewood?

Gary

*thumbup* GrannY OrB TuneR *thumbup*

😳 Tweaker Of Fine Granny Orbs ! 😳

*biggrin* Superlight No: 170 *biggrin*

Edited by - GrannY OrB TuneR on 16 Sep 2005 11:36:08

Guys

I'm still having probs with the car.

It ws over fueling at low revs up to say 5k but then went like a bat out of hell as usual.

I have changed everything one by one and ultimately it seems to have been the throtle potentiometer. So this has been adjusted to .46 ohms.

But car is now mlumpy as hell miss firring at constant revs even up at 6k - flames out the exhaust. I'll go for a run in it later to see if it will settle down when warm. Its never ever run like this.

I'm not sure whether to run at Harewood. Its a hell of a way for me if it aint going to work.

To many cops around at the moment to try it out due to the WRC event.

Any ideas.

So Far

Plugs

HT leads

Alternator OK

Balanced throtle boddies (rollers)

Checked temp sensor

Changed potentiometer

Leak test - ok

Could it just be a bad tank of fuel?

MY 51VEN

Give it some Welly

Thanks Adrian

Just been out to wake up all the bizzy's who thought they'd seen some fast cars today 😬

Running much better having wound the potentiometer up to the max recomended by Minister.

Still poping a bit more than normal but its good enough for the weekend.

On the subject of returning to Harewood to camp if the gates are locked how do we get back in *confused*

Granny my number is 07919 412109

Dave / Granny i now have clearance from launch control to leave a bit earlier so I'll probably be with you about 3 -3.30 Dave. Hope thats Ok I'll bell you as i leave that i'll give you an hour if your out and about to get back.

MY 51VEN

Give it some Welly