Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Braided Steel Fuel lines

Anthony

Flow and return braided hose line available shortly.

Changing to different spec

Can post or pick up from 7 Workshop

These hoses are in prefect condition, they have run petrol for less than 1 hour in a controlled workshop environment and have not been used on the road

Anthony

Hang on - didn't say I wanted them yet! *smile* It caught my eye for our rebuild, but wanted to know

a) price?

b) what they would fit, any fitting son them, or if they were universal, as after posting I noticed you had VX in your 'location'

sorry - don't 'think' I gave the impression I wanted them without teh above info *smile*

Big update!

here

80,000miles in 3 years plus

They should fit Angus, being as the fuel pump and engine are in the same place 😬

It might be a case of changing the fittings on the engine side, as Anthony is using Dash 6 fittings and i don't think these will marry up with the standard Caterham fuel rail fittings. This is very easy to do and i have some spare fittings if you need them, the beauty about stainless steel fuel lines is their resistance to corrosion, fit and forget. *thumbup*

Carbon Components from K9 Composites

Angus/Teresa,

Dont panic, no binding contract 😬 apologies if I misinterpreted it

mail me off line

It will not be expensive I promise

I have dash 6 fittings, but straight forward with Pete's help to get them to fit std Caterham rail.

Let me have your address, I will post them and providing you are happy we can then sort out any monies

Kind regards

Anthony