Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ian Keen

andygriffiths

• Area Representative

No, Ian wasn't at Aintree - I've just looked at all the images here.

However, Martin Sargeant WAS there, and has been listed on our results page as running in class 5, but he was running Bridgestone RE720's on his 2l zetec car.

• Area Representative

Yes, Griff needs to be credited with a further 1.7 points.

The Aintree situation gives 1 point difference, and the current published results show a dropped score for Loton, that should be 21.2, and he should drop a 20.5.

Guys

Please calm down, I have wrongly put Martin Sargeant into C lass 5 rather than Class 4 and I will correct the error as soon as I can.

I suggest if people are unhappy with the results service they stick their hand up and offer to help next year rather than posting critising comments onto Blatchat about whether the rest of the results are correct.

Yours very pissed off with the sarcastic comments *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

And on second thoughts someone else can collect the results from harewood and collate the final results of the championship and then I am not responsible for any more errors (no matter how large or small).

Why this weekend should I bother in a voluntary role to drive 260 miles round trip at my cost to try and get the results sorted as quickly as possible only to be slagged off again on here,

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

I wasnt being sarcastic - I have been checking the results ........

I did volunteer to help this year and next year .

and I have also driven hundreds of miles organising my events for this championship .

your not being slagged off - I was checking my results .

as you say lets calm down eh ? *smile*

Dave

Dave

Well thats the way it comes across and as clearly think you can do a better job of compiling the championshipo results I suggest you get on with it.

It took me 8 hours to compile results from 4 events, none were supplied in an electronic format I could cut and paste so therefore it was a manual process, there are bound to be a few errors but obviously thus is not acceptable to you otherwise you would not have made the comments.

I'll calm down when you stop having a go *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Graham

Competition Secretary