Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Who keeps spotting me ?

Tony C

I keep getting beeped by a white van on the B4027 near Bletchingdon in Oxfordshire whenever I travel Eastwards along there on my way home from work at about 1645 - 1700. The beep comes as we are passing and I can never catch sight of the driver - driving me mildly nuts 😬

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

Tony C

Do you have a cowl behind the head rest?

My Mum comutes from Deddington to Headington that way and she keeps going on about a "Caterham" with a cowl behind the driver.

But knowing my Mum it could be Mike Hawthorn in a D-Type and she'd be none the wiser!

Simon

p.s. she has a Ford Ka not a white van.

I do have a hoop welded to the top of the roll bar to protect my big head in the event of accidental inversion.

I'll keep a close watch on approaching white vans tonight and I'll try to give your Mum a wave too 😬

BRG Brooklands SV 😬 It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)