Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling All Saga Se7eners

Mark Durrant

On speaking with some of you at Wiscombe yesterday it was obvious that you had missed a posting in the For Sale section. The posting lists many items that would make a good alternative to the socks and baggy old y-fronts you normally get for Christmas 😬.

So to save you the trouble of not being able to find the original post I have put a link here.

I have no link with the company selling this products *thumbup*

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Edited by - mark durrant on 11 Sep 2005 09:56:29

You should be very careful promoting these products, as from my careful analysis (including perusing the Saga Which? report in the local library) of the 3400xl and CT, which I might add, I actually had to buy myself as there are no Saga discounts (what an omission is that!!) or availability on prescription, and the relevant regulations - in the event of going inverted, without the correct u-shaped breather tube, the contents of the catch tank will empty themselves all over the track (or down your leg)- now we wouldn't want that would we?? 😬 😬

As the very intelligent scrutineer said at Aintree - and I am sure he was wearing an anorak - "that will be a nice little job for the winter."

Anyway - call me pedantic if you like , but that is simple misrepresentation and I want my money back!

😬 😬One of the old gits