Click here if you are having website access problems ×

No show at Wiscombe.

john powell

Sorry to cry off fellas but just been told by Audi my towcar is sick. Was in for service and problems with injectors have been found 🤔 They have offered replacement but it doesn't have a towbar. Mine might be fixed for later but its too far a jog to leave it till 5ish.

Have a good time.

Regards

JAP.

Bloody Germans If only they could learn how to nail a car together as well as a Caterham do 😬 😬

The German build quality, seems to be nothing more than a myth in my experience (BMW excepted!) this Merc has had 3 recalls so far for the brake system alone *mad* *mad*

Sorry to hear that Jonny, the injector problem is well known about across the whole VAG group & I would of thought it would have been sorted out by now *thumbdown* *thumbdown*

My motor has been using too much oil in its first 12k miles. My colleagues sister car suffered the same fate. Chester Audi have been excellent as I have a new A3 Quattro with DSG to purr around in all weekend *confused* Wierd motor that doesn't handle but goes like stink.

Driving the Caterham sounds a great idea. Do you think a set of A24's would do a round trip of 500 miles. They are shot at now *biggrin*

Will struggle to make it lads in reality. Have a good time and see you at harewood defo.

JAP.

Stop press John I have cancelled the wedding 😳 😳 & am heading down to come 2nd at Wiscombe today.

This I calculate will enable me to claim my rightfull place (2nd) in the overall championship standings in class 5 😬 😬

Only joking, as I am no good to anyone dead, & after 17 years wait I am sure thats what I would get 😬 😬