Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage clearout

rgrigsby

Having a bit of garage clearout so I have a few bits for sale

4 * 7/20-13 Avon Slick tyres, part worn, ex R400 series from a few years back. Been kept in a warm garage so will be ok after a few laps £25/each

Lucas LRA100 alternator, nearly brand new. £40

Brise detachable tow hitch for 406, this is ONLY the detachable bit. The car it was attached to got scraped but I forgot about this bit £free if anyone wants it

Xflow Carb fuel hose from filler neck-tank £5

Standard Rover injection pump, brand new never used £50 (just the pump not the mounting bracket!)

Brand new lever style line lock from Demon Tweaks including fittings £35

Complete set of upper/lower standard track wishbones, fairly old and in need of painting £75

Set of nearly new (only on the car for less then 1000 miles) standard track lower wishbones £150 (they are £95+vat each new)

SOLD to Tre7or Set of 4 Bilstein dampers with springs, these are the original dampers from my 1992 Supersprint. They have done 35k+ miles so are probably very worn out £free

SOLD to markc Honeycomb fuel tank protection, one piece that fits the side of the tank £10

SOLD to Tre7or Xflow Carb fuel pressure regulator £5

SOLD to Markc Xflow Carb fuel tank hose metal cover £5

There will probably be more bits as I keep finding them but that's a start, I'm open to offers on everything.

Cheers

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

Edited by - rgrigsby on 1 Sep 2005 22:47:49

Edited by - rgrigsby on 1 Sep 2005 22:49:48

Hi Rob

Have sent an email - hope you get it.

Im on Demon too - smtp - and have been getting email - very patchy

MarkC

lets hope they get it sorted fast

Demon Status -

Customers using pop3.demon.co.uk will currently be experiencing problems connecting to the server to download mail. Engineers have been attending to the problem throughout the night, and are currently working with our suppliers to resolve it as soon as possible.

sounds as if they dont know whats going on *cool*