Click here if you are having website access problems ×

novice championship

robmar

Rob

Good question. I agree with you that it is probably between Danny and Darren and I expect it will probably go down to the last event. BB is on holiday at present so the championship standings do not include Llandow 2 and Curbuggers 3 & 4 but the picture should be clearer when he returns by which time we will also have the results from Aintree.

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

I'll probably register for the championship next year. So having done 2 sprints in 2002 and a grand total of 4 this year does that mean I'm won't be classed as a novice for the championship next year? ........cos I certainly don't feel like an 'expert' yet 😬

Not especially bothered, just curious *confused*

Danny - the killer/secret compiund of acb's you are after is A33 I believe *tongue*

Martin - nope you will not be a 'novice' , the ide behind the novice championship is to encourage those club memebers who have never done any competition to give it a try, and at the same time give the opportunity to win some silverware, which it was thought was a blocker (i.e. not being competitive and not having anythign to play for) in terms of getting new sprinters interested int he club championship...

although I am not sure how much 'advertising' of the novice championship we have done...

rob

😬 😬 😬DSL....at least you made it up the hill on your first run at Loton....I got to the second corner......cue MUCH ribbing from the saga sevens 😬 😬 😬

As for excuses....hmmm.....I'm already running out! Must have a ponder on the new list for next year!!

Dannyboy *tongue*

153bhp and 184lb/ft ??????????????????? My arse *tongue*