Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Fastners

luddites7

Err, depends on how many black pop rivets you are after. You can obviously get them via the Caterham parts dept.

I think you could probably get them from 'Lancasters' in Shirley.

Worth a call.May well be able to sort out the plastic bolts too.

I assume they're still in business (haven't lived in the area for about 6 years now!)

Jason,

How many pop rivits do you need - I have some you are welcome to and am only a short Blat across the A31 from Southampton just north of Ringwood.

I did see that Caterham midlans stock tha plastic bolts and will post them on another thread - check the archives, search under plastic bolts - loads of topics telephone numbers websites etc.

Richard

I got my plastic bolts from Roy Booth. He was very quick and at £10 for 40 inc p&p not too expensive. The bolts he supplied were poly amide which evidently have a lower shear strees rating than numberplate bolts. Thus the bolts shear before the ali rips.

If you want the fellow's email then let me know and I will check if he minds.

Many Thanks everyone for your help, Roy I have emailed you, Richard I am looking at reattaching the rear carbon fibre wing protectors on each wing so probably 20ish in total.

I can arrange to come across, or I will hopefully be at the area meeting on Tuesday night, email me either way jason@nessling.co.uk or jason.nessling@chase.com

Cheers

Jason