Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

O/T Suzuki GT 500 twin or 550 triple

CHRIS CLARK

Thanks Arnie. Have to admit I have both these 'up' and some others on other forums too.

Just wondered if anyone on here had one taking up garage space etc.

An H1 Kawasaki 500 triple would also be nice to sort as a show bike. Known as the "Widow Maker". Ummm. *eek*

You'll have a problem with parts with those if you need anything. Ex scavenged anything from anywhere to feed his fixation with the widowmaker and all its variants.

Hearing one nowadays gives me the shivers *thumbdown*

(must clarify that the bike is not at all the problem)

Antonella *smile*

1998 Caterham Classic

my NEW site here

A friend has one in a lock up that belongs to some guy he sees once in a while. Just sitting there (rotting?). What a waste of a great legendary motorcycle. GT500 parts can be had, but disc brakes etc are in very short supply.

Really fancy a nice GT550. Sell the 200 +bhp Caterham and have some money + a bike?????

DK Motorcycles have a green very original GT550..............they normally ask a shed load of money for the classic stuff if in deed even for sale..........!

Good luck......I had a GT380 (2 actually) and couldn't wait to sell them.......handling made my CB900 and 400/4 feel fantastic........!

BIG VOTE for the RD400...................... *cool*

I'd love one in my garage...............still remember the first ride when it hit the power band...........WOW *eek* followed by do it again and again................again...........again..............what more petrol already...!

If not why not go the whole hog and get a Mach 1........or H2 Kawasaki, still a triple, but a lot more street cred and a good investment.