Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Frankyknuckles?

caterhamnut

This must be the longest spotted thread without the 'spotted' replying to the post

What if I say it was not I 🤔 *tongue* 😬

But it was *wink*

That trafic Jam was dreadfull 5 hours from Essex to Hullavington (3 on the way home as per normal).

Roof up when I left Essex, downpour on M25, but I'm sorry Richard, I stayed nice and dry *tongue*

Another downpour on M4, but then lots and lots of sunshine, shortly after I was spotted, I pulled over and removed the roof, only to stop and put it back on again due to dark clouds in the Hullavington direction, and sure enough, it rained again.

But anyway, got there nice and dry, so my roof must be a good one *wink* *thumbup*

Yes, going for full cage, I've sold windscreen, stanchions, doors, roof, wipers, wiper mech, scuttle. All of which has paid for the cage *thumbup*

My last track day this year will be Rockingham in Sept, after which sold items will be delivered and cage installed (I'm going to try and install the cage myself 😳). I've got a new scuttle with no holes in it and two race type aeroscreens, so it should look the dogs danglies when everything is fitted *cool*

www.R300.net

OK mate, no worries and thanks for the offer, I'll defo need your help *thumbup*. I collected the cage today from CC and it looks a doddle to fit. The new design cage has tabs at the middle two fixing places, so you can fix rear and four forward fixing points, then drill holes in the correct place in the tabs on the cage for the two middle fixings (I will have already cleared out the holes in the side skin so easy to drill through into cage from insdie car IYSWIM).

www.R300.net