Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good/Bad Garage Page

RichardP

Following the posting by OAP on good garage guide and the Arrowstar Saga - can I suggest a Link to a Garage Guide - the good and the Bad - it would need to be compiled obviously - I would be prepared to volunteer for the management/compiling if you are short on help!

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with this - again, following the Arrowstar thread. Some are concerned that certain suppliers might be unfairly criticised but I think comments are likely, over time, to give a fair picture of our experiences. This archive would be invaluable for new owners looking for independent advice.

R7 SVN

As someone who bought a car this year, i have to agree that this would be a great help in choosing who to deal with and also who in the future to use for servicing my K (still deciding on this one).

I think that there would have to be a hefty disclaimer and the archive may need to be policed more vigorously by its administrator (good luck RichardP smile.gif), but i agree that in time opinions would even out and all in all i think it should be done.

Dan